Based in the north-west of England, Protek boasts a wealth of expertise combining leading industry specialists and hot melt and water-based adhesive dispensing equipment technicians with an indepth knowledge in adhesive machinery, consumables, hot melt equipment servicing and maintenance. Following more recent advancements, Protek now boasts a range of additional services, including the provision of tailor-made training courses in hot melt equipment management; servicing and maintenance, and a 24-hour technical assistance service. Protek also offer a bespoke machinery design and build service for hot melt application systems tailored to your specific production requirements.
Protek stock a comprehensive range of equipment for adhesive application, from simple hand-held dispensing systems to fully automated large volume delivery systems suitable for a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Packaging; high speed case and carton sealing, also “sift proof” carton sealing
- Automotive; a large variety of adhesives are used for vehicle assembly
- Product assembly; including white goods and insulation materials
- Woodworking; furniture manufacturing
- Web coating; from 5mm wide tape coating up to 5m wide coating systems
- Paper converting; laminating various substrates
- Nonwoven; ultra fine spray coating and laminating systems
- Electrical potting; adhesives offer strength and protection to circuit boards
- Bookbinding; adhesive pre-melters and slot coating heads
Protek aim to meet the demands of any customer, no matter how large or small. From multi-national Corporations to single unit small output establishments, our level of service and attention to detail remains the same. We pride ourselves on our ability to maintain a high level of personal contact with each of our customers and we believe that good, consistent communication is at the heart of establishing long-term, rewarding business relationships.